Need Help!! On Web Hosting, Wordpress, etc.

Ako po iyan. :D

Ok so it had been months since my last post here and finally after being on a long hiatus because of certain events (which I'd spill the details much later), I would like to ask help from my fellow bloggers here on how I can migrate my blog to Wordpress.

Aside from that, I would also want to know what's the best web host for that and the best domain name hosting that you could recommend me. :) I really want to upgrade my blog into something that looks like more professional in line with my month long projects before my 20th birthday this March. You may just contact me via comments here on my post or much better, send me an email here: josedenniolim@gmail.com.

And so dahil may 'digicam' na 'kami' (pero ako lagi may hawak, haha..) asahan na ang mga larawang kupas ko sa blog na ito. :) Pero bago ang lahat, tulungun niyo ako ha? :D

I really do hope you could all help me. Salamat sa mga tutugon!

Sincerely,

signature

Bookmark and Share

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave you comments, reactions and suggestions below.