Two Years in the Blogosphere

On the 29th of May 2008, It's going to be TWO YEARS ever since I've started blogging. And as a part of this 'glorious' event in my life, here are the few things I did to 'celebrate' my two years of existence in the blogosphere:

I have just studied a few things about Adobe Photoshop and the products of my hardwork are all around my blog now. See the header up there? And the image at the below of this post? These are just samples of what I have done. And here is my 'anniversary image':


O 'di ba? Basic pa lang ang alam ko and I'm still trying to study a lot including creating 'sophisticated images'. And here are a few other images I've created:











If you would want to link me up just use this image:





Another thing that I did to celebrate my anniversary is to come up with FOUR NEW POSTS (all below this post) that talks about different things.

And I just hope to win in "Okey Ka, Pinoy Ka!" contest. It would be a nice gift for my anniversary if you are going to vote for me at www.broodonline.com. 50% of the total score will come from online votes and the rest is up to the judges. So please do vote for me now. :D Here's the link again, www.broodonline.com.

I have been recently featured as blog of the week at Million Blog List. Although the blog is picked at random, still thanks a lot for the free exposure. :D

Also to my Entrecard droppers, thank you for dropping by even though I can't drop back at you but as soon as I get online, I make sure to drop by your blog.

I also have FOUR NEW POSTS (just below this post). So please do take time to read it all. And I would appreciate much if you would leave me some comment too. :D I'm sorry I'm not able to constantly update my blog and keep in touch with you guys because as you all know, we don't have an internet connection at home and it is really a luxury to go out and go online. I do hope you would understand.

Again thank you very much for all of the support coming from you guys.






4 comments:

  1. My name is Pietro Joaquin and I'm the webmaster of http://facialtics.com .

    I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of one of our products.

    If you agree we will send you a product sample of your choice so that you can try it and then write a review about it. Please note you won't have to return the product sample after publishing the review.

    Please let me know if you are interested.

    Thank you

    Pietro Joaquin
    pietrojoaquin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha happy 2nd year anniversary.. di ko nabasa lahat,,kulang ako sa oras...ang alam ko lang....2 years ka na sa blogosphere hehe...continue to serve Christ bro, in spirit and in truth! =D God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi friend... I am from India. Your blog looks pretty cool and nice. I am interested to share my link with you. Are you interested my friend? Please visit my blog frequently and keep in touch there!!!! I hope you will accept my request. If you are interested, then please comment in my blog. Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Free mp3 & Lagu Melayu http://mp3lyric2u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave you comments, reactions and suggestions below.