The Story of Finding The Book memoirs of Klitorika

Before my blog/book review for memoirs of KLITORIKA, here is story on how I finally got the copy of that book.

I started my journey to find that precious jewel at 12:30 PM. I took the MRT to go to Megamall. Why Megamall when SM North is just around the corner? Well, not really. Just a jeepney ride from my school. It was because I haven't been there since I was 8 or 9 years old. Yeah, it's unbelievable but true. I really don't like going to malls. Lagi lang sumasakit paa ko sa kalalakad.

Anyway, because she said that her books are now available at the National Bookstore, that was my first stop. But to my dismay, her book is nowhere in sight. So, I spent an hour on the store scanning all the books that piqued my interest. I spotted this very interesting book written by Victor Corpuz about the tactics of the NPA. Well, even though I'm very much interested in that book, it was not the one I'm planning to buy.

So off I went to another store which is Powerbooks. I'm not expecting to see her book there (because she didn't mention that it is available there) but I'm surprised to find another interesting book published by PSICOM, authored by the 'famous' blogger named "Jay Panti." All of his three books are available there. But again no matter how funny or interesting his book was, it was not the one I'm planning to buy.

So after enduring hunger (because I didn't take my lunch)and pain (of walking), I've finally decided to go back to where I should have went to: SM North.

And there it is. The last copy of it. And so I immediately ran and grabbed the book (nalaglag pa nga iyung mga katabi dahil para akong magnanakaw na nanghablot ng bag, hehe.. :D) and held tight to it; as if I had found a tresure worth a billion dollars. (overpriced ata? hehe.. :D) Walangya talaga, nagpunta pa ko ng malayo tapos nandito lang pala. Its alright. It was worth it. Anyway, the rest is said below. :)

3 comments:

  1. wow, you really had an adventure!=) congrats in finding the book.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. to spamqueen: hehehe.. thanks a lot for dropping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salamat sa effort hehehe
    At salamat din sa post na ito.

    ReplyDelete

Leave you comments, reactions and suggestions below.